AGROintegra – Notification and Alert Station of INTIA
The INTIA-GN Notification and Alert Station is a tool initially designed for use in traditional chemical control systems with phytosanitary products. It has a description of the pest, cycle, damage and treatment threshold, flight density graphs, as well as risk of appearance.
The AGROintegra project has expanded and improved the existing Notification and Alert Station in:
- Knowledge of the ecophysiology of crops, pests, diseases and weeds
- The definition of areas of homogeneous behavior
- Knowledge of control methods
- The expansion of monitoring and observation points
- The development of risk mapping of certain biotic agents
- The establishment of specific risk alerts from biotic agents.
The tool makes available the recommended means for the control of abiotic agents and includes new alternative and innovative “non-chemical” means of control.