In Estudios GIS we advocate for sustainable development. To do this, we integrate interactive maps and graphics capable of monitoring and disseminating information on issues related to air, water, emissions, climate, noise, biodiversity or the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), promoted by the United Nations.
We put our geographic systems at the service of projects related to air quality, polluting issues, meteorological stations, the relation of plots and the conservation of biodiversity, among others, both for public organizations and private companies.
Our environmental services include:
- Consulting services
- Collection, standardization, design and dissemination of environmental data
- Design and construction of environmental data banks
- Creation of catalogs and inventories of protected species
- Management of geographic and marine information
- Digitization of protected natural areas
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental policy consulting
- Hydrological management
- Fire and forest management
- Control of pests and invasive species
- Demographic studies
- Natura 2000
Currently, Estudios GIS participates as a supplier company in a project of the European Environment Agency (EEA) and the European Commission to process environmental data from 38 European states.
We have also participated in the AGROintegra project, which aims to minimize environmental risk in the protection of cereal, horticultural, fruit and vine crops throughout Europe through sustainable alternatives in pest control.
They have trusted us:
Do you want more information?