Urban Asset Managers
In Estudios GIS we work with GestDropper, a SmartCity platform for comprehensive management and remote management of urban assets and services through a georeferenced inventory.
This platform is intended for public and private bodies that manage assets, such as urban furniture, parks and gardens, traffic signs, public lighting and automatic irrigation, among others.
Thanks to GestDropper we can:
- Visualize and manage these assets in an intuitive and visual way
- Schedule and preconfigure the start-up of the infrastructures they manage
- Trace the tasks and schedule the maintenance associated with the various elements
- Create inventory reports and data generated by the assets or sensors themselves
- Manage incidents, warnings and alerts for failure detection
- Develop mobile applications that facilitate the testing of the behavior and state of the infrastructure
In addition, GestDropper has a dashboard with three types of KPIs or indicators (Service Quality, Productivity and Sustainability) that allow monitoring the degree of fulfillment of tasks, cost optimization, achievement of objectives, fuel savings….
This translates into greater savings in economic and energy resources and, therefore, in an optimization of management and maintenance (CMMS) of urban assets and services
They have trusted us:
Do you want more information?