Estudios GIS was born with the aim of being a benchmark in the field of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), leading projects in sectors where the geographic component generates added value.
This leadership is based on proper management of our Quality Management System and on a firm commitment to continuous improvement.
The five pillars on which our Quality Policy is based are the following:
- Customer orientation, offering competitive solutions that respond to their real needs.
- Added value. Generating added value in our projects as a source of trust generation and differentiation.
- Innovation and continuous improvement, as the only way to lead the market by offering the best product-service relationship.
- Flexibility in technology, procedures, availability, etc.
- Assessment of the company’s human capital, motivating and training staff.
The Management assumes the responsibility of creating, implementing and maintaining at all levels of GIS Studies, a Quality Management System based on the application of the ISO 9001 Standard, expressing its commitment to meet customer, regulatory and legal requirements. .
Signed by Álvaro Arroyo Díaz
Do you want more information?