Estudios GIS will sponsor the biggest GIS event of the year
From October 19 to November 20, the biggest GIS event of the year will be held: the 2020 Esri Users Conference # CEsri20
This year it will be held in videoconference format and will last 5 weeks, one for each sectorial theme.
- Week 1: October 19-23 – Digital Health
- Week 2: from October 26 to 30 – Agenda 2030 and Data Office
- Week 3: from November 2 to 6 – Resilience and Business Continuity
- Week 4: November 9-13 – Developers, Data Scientists, University
- Week 4: November 16-20 – Disruptive Geospatial Innovation
Estudios GIS will actively participate as a Silver sponsor of the Conference and will present two thematic papers.
- Observatory of Used Oil of Spain, in collaboration with SIGAUS
- Gestdropper – Platform for management and remote management of urban assets and services.